16/17 years old me

16 year old Nadhirah is a CRINGELORD

Hello. I'm Nadhirah. Some call me by my full name, my families call me Didi, my friends call me Nadh and you can call me whatever you'd prefer. I was born on 15th of December. I am the youngest of 6 wonderful siblings. I have an amazing parents, loving sisters and awesome brothers. I also have two supercool brothers in law and adorable little nephew. I couldn't ask for a better family. 

I am 17 years old. Well not officially 17 yet tho. And I am not the girliest person you'll ever meet. I prefer sport shoes & sneakers over anything. Dresses are pretty anoyying & make up is plain torture. 

I am an outdoor kind of person. I prefer going out of the house and explore then staying inside watching the TV. If I had to stay inside, I would read books & novels, paint or write something. I like daring stuff and adventures. I enjoy sports. Whatever it is, you name it. On most days, I like to spend my time in the kitchen with Hermione Granger (my kitchenaid) stirring cake batters or kneading a dough & experimenting new recipes. 

I love football. A MASSIVE Arsenal fan. Football is definitely the thing that made my life occupied. I don't know why, but that 90 minutes full of torture & anxiety is so bloody exciting! 

I am not the most intelligent, or a genius student in the world, I'm just average really. I am in pretty much in between. And I like this state. I love English, Biology and Arts. I really suck at maths or anything that involves counting and numbers so lets not start about that. 

I get excited over the smallest thing. I'm hyper, loud, easily thrilled and over excited. I make lame jokes and its funny to me how people still laugh at it. I do the darnest stuff. I am an outgoing person. I find it exciting to make new friends. I also love participating in school activites, especially sports related. 

My Ipod has the cheesiest songs. I listen to songs from the 50's till 2007 I guess, you know, Westlife and all that. I don't fancy nowadays songs or singers expect for Taylor Swift and indie bands. I watch fantasy movies like Harry Potter, Narnia, Merlin. I don't follow TV shows that much but I do love Law & Order (I enjoy court scenes especially) and everything on Food Network Channel. Oh and not to mention, I freakin love Disney movies. 

Food is my real passion. I'd want to be a cook or a food writer one day. I'm gonna own a bakery and publish my own cookbook. My tongue accepts everything from indian food, to japanese food to basically everything expect for weird bugs, starbucks and non - halal food. I prefer tea over coffee. Favorite ice-cream flavour would be green tea. 

I love travelling. I am blessed to have to chance to go travel around the world and so far, i have covered most parts except for Africa, UK, Americas continent and cold freezing countries like Antartica. I really enjoy adapting to new cultures and to talk in their particular languange. I'd want to visit Wales someday. And I would definitely want to re-visit the wonderful Europe and Middle East. I want to cure my burning wanderlust. 

When i grow up, i want to have something to look back through the wonderful life i've had and there's no such thing as time machine, so i create my own "time machine". This blog records most of the events of my life of being a teenage me. You know, one day, if i ever miss my childhood & teenagehood, i would look through this blog. I'm now climbing up on this hills called life and im enjoying the views up here. Admit it, life is not always perfect and amazing like in the movies, but when you cherish the little things and appreciate them, your life becomes much much better. My life has been amazingly great so far, and i am really thankful. 

To be continued. 

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff