Wishlist

Assalamualaikum!

Right, im really really reaaaaaaaally bored right now. So i thought of updating my blog and why not i just blog about my wishlist eventhough my birthday is on December but.... bear with me here

Okay, so first thing that i really realllly want for my birthday is a new running shoes! and that is Nike Freerun! Wei seriously super duper gorgeous alright. and i needed a new running shoes anyway sebab the one i have now is a bit small for me. Serious blisters everywhere kot kalau pakai yang tu. I thought of selling it away sebab condition dia still good, and nampak pun cantik lagi. So sayang la kan kalau abandon camtu je. We'll see how but first, look at this beautiful thing



*sigh* lawa gila takleh tahan okay. Both are actually cantik but i still prefer black.

Right, the second thing that is on my wishlist is!!! What else....


Arsenal away 2013/14!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought the long sleeve one already with my own money but it doesn't have the name at the back so maybe someone can pay for me the number and the name kat belakang for my birthday, pretty please? :3 Ala 10 ringgit je kalau number, hihihi.

The third thing is Alex Morgan jersey!!



I tried looking for this babies anywhere but i couldn't possibly find it, nak nak yang long sleeve :( Ada pun original which is like mahal gila. Cis. Tapi seriously, kalau dapat, i'd be the happiest girl alive!

Forth is Wreck This Journal! I mean who doesn't want this money-wasting product?


I mean at first i thought is kind of ridiculous to spend RM35 for this book and wreck it. But then, after watching so may videos on youtube on the completed version one, i found out that you don't have to literally wreck this book, there are so many other creative ways to "damage" or "wreck" it. And since i have nothing else to do this holiday, mana tahu i can kill my time with this kan? Haaa

Lastly, art supplies!!!! Copic pens, sakura pens, artline pens, acrylic paints, canvas, you name em.


Tapi something like this would be nice kan? But i'm sure the price $$$$$$$$$.

Well then, that's its for today's crappy update. Later alligator!

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff