Blabbers

It's 7.55PM and here i am, at the office, alone.

Waiting for my 61 copies of SST to be done, and i swear to god it is taking hella forever.

Anyway, sup. It has been a while, hasn't it?

Its 23rd of February already. How time flies.
In exactly 9 days, my SPM result will be out! What exactly should i be feeling? Should i be scared, or excited, or nervous, anxious? Honestly i don't even know. Cause what im feeling right now, is nothing. But i do am excited to meet my friends! Miss them like hell man.

I really do miss my school life. I miss hanging out with my friends, chillin in the class, basketball during pj class, trolling my friends, eating canteen foods. Man i just miss those things. Those little things i never appreciated.

It has been 3 months since the first time i started working. And i love it. I mean you don't have to wake up eaaaaaaarly in the morning, you don't have to study for exams, and do homeworks, and stuff like that.  And you're basically free during the weekends (sometimes). Working time is kind of flexible, maybe because it my dad's company, i don't know. But working, its not like school. Everything i do, its really important. Like datelines, and stuff. Back when i was in school, i never do my homework or studied that much. But those thing affected nothing. I don't really care about my grades, nor does my parent :p But work, if you screw things up, it will affect everybody. Because basically, a company depends on each and everyone of its employee. So i really do have to take things seriously. If only i studied as hard as how i do my work, i bet, i'd be one of the top student.

Yup, there goes my daily blabber. Toodles!


Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff