I'd watch it begin again.

12:13 AM // 25 Jan 2015

Begin Again is playing in the background as i am writing this post.

Gaash. Taylor Swift's Red album and the memories man. I cannot even. It reminds me so much of 2012, especially my unforgettable trip no New Zealand & Australia.

I remember the first time i played the whole album. I was in Holiday Park in Christchurch. Me and my late brother decided to use the computer room. It was in the middle of the night. We had to pay 2 dollar for an hour if im not mistaken. Then i went straight to youtube to play some song and i decided to search for Taylor Swift. The top of the result was Red full album. I played the video and listened to the whole album till the person that was in charge of the computer room told us that it was too late already.

I also remember when we played Begin Again MV in our hotel room in Gold Coast. And in remember downloading the music video via video downloader on my ipod and played the song repetitively during the whole trip.

The song Everything Has Changed reminded me of Queenstown. I remember going up the cable car and going down with the Luge. I remember going to the Cookie Time cafe and that stingy grumpy girl who scolded me when i ate the way to much of the tester cookies. I remember joking with my late brother when we were at the park.

The song Sad Beautiful tragic reminded me of our long road trip across New Zealand. Looking out at the window and just thinking and daydreaming and reminiscing.

The Lucky One reminded me of this one Rose Garden in NZ. I remember when we bought boxes of Fish and Chips and when we sat down on the grass and ate pur hearts away. I remember rushing to the nearest convenient store to find a Coke bottle with "Aaron" 's name on it. I remember me and my late brother suaping each other.

I loveeee all of Taylor Swift's album bit Red has got to be my favourite album from her. Each songs on this album reminded me of particular things. All good things. Its weird how songs can play back all the memories that are buried down deep in your mind. This album holds to many memories for me personally. I'd definitely look down and listen to this record all over again when im older just so that i wont forget the wonderful memories.

"Tonight i'm gonna dance, for all that we have been thru, but i don't wanna dance, if i'm not dancing with you"


Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff