Wanderlust

You know what i really really reaaaaalllly wanna do right now? I wanna travel.

Goodness i miss travelling so much. I miss going to the airport and watch as people rush to catch their flights and the morning air that smells like coffee. Sleeping in flights and eat those typical airplane food, croissant and butter, orange juice, scrambled eggs and frankfurters, or fruit salad. And to feel the excitement when you're about to land to your destination.

I also miss waking up in a foreign country, and those morning walk around the block. The weather, cold and breezy, the view and everything. And swimming in a pool of people in the streets as you observe the surrounding. I miss visiting to historical places and tall skyscrapers. I just miss traveling.

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff