Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff

Assalamualaikum everyone!

How are you guys, first of all. And i'd like to wish each and everyone of you a very good eid mubarak!

Cannot believe how fast this year's ramadhan went by. I cannot believe the fact that theres 3 more days till hari raya. I'm not really hyped about raya tho. Since my brother's and my cousin's death, im not really looking forward to raya, and since spm trial is around the corner, where got can raya sakan, kan? But in really excited to go back to kampung tomorrow! Im gonna have to skip school tho.

I really realllly miss the good ol raya times tho. Seriously the house is filled with people, and all of us woulh hang iut together. We are between the age 6-28 but all of us act like we are the same age. We would play karipap, polis & penjahat, go to ikan bakar and air tapar with once jam-packed van, go to pantai bukit keluang. We basically do everything together, or shall i say did, because i wont be the same anymore. I really miss it, but i'm thankfuk to have such great nemories to live by. Eventho it wont be as fun & happening as before, but still i have to appreciate the living moment, because one day, i'm gonna miss this too. So yup i'm really really excited about going back to kampung!

Lets talk about my day shall we?
So today i woke up at 6.50am!! Yup, i slept after sahur because i was so sleepy since i slept really late the night before. it was supposed to be a short nap before school but what do you expect from me when its about sleeping? Hahaha. So. i rushed with my gryffindor (my scooter) and reached school at 7.30 something. We had a yaasin recitation before class. Again i was so sleepy i slept all the way during addmaths. On bio, we learnt about inheritance and shiz and again i wasn't paying attention. During bm is where the fun started. So gegetcheps situation happened today hahahahaha. It is our class' inside joke. Shafiqah nearly cried and she didnt talked to me the whole period hahahahahha. Aziz pulak was sooo curious to know who the hell is this "geget" guy when truthfully its... hahahahhahaha i can't even. Cai la mulut tak reti jaga!! But in the end, biasalah everything went back to normal. It was a heck loads of fun tho, we laughed waaaay to much. Definitely will miss my cliques during raya holidays!

So yup, i'd like to apologies for all of my mistakes to each and everyone of you! So Happy Eid Mubarak everyone! May all of you have a bless one, inshaAllah!

p/s: I recently just signed up for MPH online and i got 20% off for all books so i spent my first duit raya on Divergent boxed set (of course)! The original price was rm110 but after 20% its only rm88 for three books and a box! A very good deal indeed :D

Oh i just watched TFIOS, 5 star man, 5 star. Its definitely something more if you read the book first.

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me