Jakarta & Bandung trip

Assalamualaikum! 

How is your school holiday so far?

Right, since i've no idea on what to post, id say how bout i tell you a lil sumthin

So we flew to Jakarta on Thursday. We usually would go there with AirAsia but we took Garuda Airlines this time. I had to say i prefer Garuda even more because the food is pretty awesome, the FA's are all nice and its comfy compared to AirAsia where the only choice of food is Maggi and their FA's are so kerek and grumpy. We took a morning plane so we arrived there early, 10 am if im not mistaken. Then we went straight to Tebet to get my sister's wedding card which is super duper cute! :D After that we went straight to our apartment. We stayed at Medditeranean apartment, near to Anggrek Mall. The view from our apartment is, wallah! I only took one photo so... yep. 



Then after we settled down, we went to the mall to kill our time. Then at night we took a cab to Roti Bakar Eddy! RotBakEd for short, that's what they call. Of course we ordered pisang cheese, roti bakar choc cheese, pisang kebo, satay kambing and teh botol. I swear we ordered the same thing everytime we go there hahaha. Then we went straight to Hard Rock which was very near to our apartment. We only went to the shop to buy shirts and whatevs and chioa. Of course i got a pin! :D



The next day we woke up super early to catch a 5am train to Bandung. The view from jakarta to bandung is just.. beautiful. Thankfully i didn't sleep throughout the train ride so i managed to snap some pictures
Obviously the main point of going to Bandung is to shop kaan. We went to lots of Distros and a few factory outlet. I didnt shop that much tho. We did lotsa things! So yeah we had a lot of fun at Bandung! 









The third day we went fitting for my sister's wedding dress, my bridesmaid dress, my mom's and sister's dress etc. My dress was stunning! ( i know its rare for me to say such things but... dont judge alright hmph) Then we had a very scrumptious bubur ayam! I swear im not exaggerating right now, its really really good! I had two bowls of it hahaha. After that, we went to Thamrin City and shopped there for a while. Then we went to Mayestic, which is a kain store and shopped there pulak. Then of course, RotBakEd for the second twime. Ok this time, i took a photo of our food so enjoy 




At night we went to the mall near our apartment again and jelen melennn. I spent hours at Gramedia, which is their bookstores and i got a pen of course and two novels. I don't usually read novels but these two looks macam best so i had to get them hihi. I've started reading the "Gerimis di Arc De Triomphe" and so far, i love it! Its abput this girl kan who's pursuing her dream as a pastry chef in Paris. I know, very me kenn.



Then we went back to our apartment and sleep for sure. 

Okay nothing special happened on our last day there. We took a cab to the airport and ciao :)

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff