miss me (not)




I know, it's been quite some time since i last posted on my blog. I've been super duper busy with everything! From being a good student (NOT), to sister's wedding stuffs, camps, this & that! and i'm gonna be even busier next 2 months because you know, it's that time of the year (final exam) Gee i've never been so stressed!

Well i have a confession, I (sort of) regret taking science stream at the first place. I mean, i want to be a pastry chef and what does science have to do with pastry, right? I mean i can totally stand biology & chemistry (super fun) but not physics. And our exam week is sooooo long. It's painful seeing those kids jumping around because their exam is over but then there's me holding a stack of my beloved science related books. But still, let's just take this as a challenge ok dear self! and science (as in the one that doesn't involve too much calculation, exactly, biology) is fun! :D

I don't know why but biology is probably the best subject ever. It's like learning about you! Like what's currently happening in your body, and about animals, plants. Basically, everything around us! It is super duper fun! Just by talking about it makes me excited! LOL

So yup, wish us luck for our final exam and i hope we'll survive till the very end! Goodluck to you too! :D

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff