so soon




It has been a week without you here abang. I wonder if he knows how much that i miss him. But it's okay, knowing the fact that Allah loves you more is enough.

It happened so fast. 7.30pm, Sunday, on father's day. 2 days before they both passed away, i swear they look so normal. Friday, 2 days before the accident happened, we went out, whole family along with izzat to the gardens because my dad said he wanted to do some shopping for him and for abang, imraan my bro and izzat. We had a great time. After that, my father said he wanted to go to somewhere else so me, my mum, along, imraan, abang and izzat had our dinner at this shitty restaurant. Seriously don't be fooled with "posh-looking" restaurant. Abang ordered chicken leg something. It looks so tempting but reality i tasted like "lemak cili api" -.- We laughed our arse off hahaha. We really did had a good time. The next day we went to my bro in law's house, sebab ada tahlil because ramadhan is coming. That was the last time abang and izzat ever read surah yaasin. Then after that, my father said lets go to pavillion. They wanted to buy suits and shoes for riding. Abang got this BMW top, bottom and shoe. He was so excited for the event tomorrow at sepang. Izzat also got a shirt. Again we had a blast. We laugh alot, make jokes, i was a fun night. I remembered abang and izzat showed me this funny video. Hahaha. But i didn;t know that that was going to be the last time they're ever going to make me laugh. The next day, Sunday, they woke up early to go to sepang. I woke up late so i didn't got the chance to say goodbye. The day went well until a guy came to our house and he brought with him a broken helmet. and it was my abang's. They had an accident on their way home. I swear my heart dropped. He said after the crash happened, a guy came and took off my abang's helmet and teach him to say "la ilaha illallah". Alhamdulillah, soon after that, my abang passed away. Izzat was rushed to the hospital because he was in a coma. We we are on our way to the tempat kejadian, then my father got a call saying that my cousin also passed away. Allahuakbar. I wasn't easy. But alhamdulillah, when we went to the bilik mayat, my abang and izzat's face was very calm, as if they were sleeping. Tapi i was to terkilan seeing my abang and izzat wearing their new shirt. But alhamdulillah, it was easy uruskan both of them. The next, abang and izzat dikebumikan. Monday, 17th of June.  


It was the biggest trial i've ever faced. My mom told me when i was a womb, abang would hug mum's tummy and said how much he loves me. He would say "adik, bila nak keluar?". Ya Allah ya tuhanku. But thanks to them, i realized i was stronger than i thought. and this accident has changed me to a better person, alhamdulillah. Thank you o allah, you have brought me closer to you. Abang, i love you so much. You are the most loving, supportive and caring brother anyone could ever asked for. I love you, please don't ever forget that. I'll miss our stupid jokes, the time we watch tom and jerry together, the time when i treat you as a lab rat :p I'll miss every single moments with you, and Izzat, you are the best cousin i've ever had. I won't forget every single arguments with you. It has been great knowing both of you. but you belong to allah, and to him we will return :)

//So Soon//


Every time I close my eyes I see you in front of me

I still can hear your voice calling out my name
And I remember all the stories you told me
I miss the time you were around
But I’m so grateful for every moment I spent with you
‘Cause I know life won’t last forever


You went so soon, so soon
You left so soon, so soon
I have to move on ’cause I know it’s been too long
I’ve got to stop the tears, keep my faith and be strong
I’ll try to take it all, even though it’s so hard
I see you in my dreams but when I wake up you are gone
Gone so soon

Night and day, I still feel you are close to me
And I remember you in every prayer that I make
Every single day may you be shaded by His mercy
But life is not the same, and it will never be the same
But I’m so thankful for every memory I shared with you
‘Cause I know this life is not forever
There were days when I had no strength to go on
I felt so weak and I just couldn’t help asking: “Why?”
But I got through all the pain when I truly accepted
That to God we all belong, and to Him we’ll return, oh


  Al fatihah to Iqmal Ameerul Hakim & Muhammad Izzat  


Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff