holiday




Assalamualaikum!

Whats up? Hows life hows school hows everything? I misssssssseeeeeeeeeed you dear bloggie

Well, mine's great! :D We, students, are currently in a 2 weeks holiday which will end soon. Today's wednesday, meaning there is 4 more days to cherish this holiday. Well, this 2 weeks holiday has been, mehh, nothing much. My parents, sisters and bros are a bit busy so we can't go out that much which means every day consist of staying up all night, watching movies, sims 3, doodles, painting, baking and all those indoor stuffs. I'm not looking forward to school, well basically the only thing that im not looking forward is waking up early in the morning and midterm exam results. Man i don't know, i failed my math test and the rest is still unknown.

May has been a tough month for me. 3 weeks of exam is waaaay to long. And every subjects consist of 3 papers. So that means we have 21 papers all together. Gaaaaah its really hard. Back in the days, we only have 5 papers but now? Life is getting harder and harder as we grow up. And now i can finally relate to this "growing up sucks". It is. But whatever it is, i can't give up.
And i want to cherish my sekolah menegah year because its once in a lifetime and it is the memory you will never forget.

So what else? I guess that's it for now. Till then!

Popular posts from this blog

to The One Who Listens ♡

16/17 years old me

Random post on my day, raya and all good stuff